ADSM-L

Re: Select Statement Syntax

2006-10-05 11:03:27
Subject: Re: Select Statement Syntax
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:46:30 -0600
Use:

   select node_name as "NODE_NAME                       ",
      filespace_name as "FILESPACE_NAME                    ", ...

padding the quoted titles with enough blank spaces to achieve what you
want.

Alternatively, consider using a Windows spreadsheet or database program to
access the TSM Server via ODBC driver, which can give you  an opportunity
customize the presentation of the data.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/05/2006
06:00:04 AM: