ADSM-L

Incremental Forever Question

2006-09-12 04:27:44
Subject: Incremental Forever Question
From: Adrian Compton <adrianc AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:27:36 +0200
Hello all

Can anyone confirm for me that when using the Incremental Forever method of
backing up, do you get a full offsite copy of the particular node in
question (AIX, 2003, etc) when doing an OFFSITE Create each day.

I am presumeing that one does from my understanding of this approach.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Compton

Aspen Pharmacare Port Elizabeth
Tel: +27 (0) 41 407 2070
Fax: +27 (0) 41 453 7452
Cell: 082 320 4495
Email : adrianc AT aspenpharma DOT com   This email is solely for the named
addressee.   Any unauthorised use or interception of this email, or the
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon the contents of this email, by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the named
addressee please notify us immediately by way of a reply e-mail, and also
delete this email and any attached files.

Disclaimer:  You must scan this email and any attached files for viruses
and/or any other defects.  Pharmacare Limited accepts no liability for any
loss, damages or consequence, whether direct, indirect, consequential or
economic, however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may
result directly or indirectly from this communication or of any attached
files.