ADSM-L

Re: SQL Meta copy storage pool

2006-08-09 18:55:33
Subject: Re: SQL Meta copy storage pool
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:55:08 -0400
Paul,

Assuming that "SQLDB_COPYPOOL" can be tape...
The only implication that I can think of is that if you have to resort
to using the copy storage pools, there are some DP/SQL queries
(such as querying the TSM Server for SQL database backup file information)

that will require tape mounts, possibly causing some delays in your
GUI or CLI extended queries. Operationally, things should work,
it's just that you might see some delays on the extended queries.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/08/2006
10:30:09 PM: