ADSM-L

SQL Meta copy storage pool

2006-08-08 22:28:04
Subject: SQL Meta copy storage pool
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:30:09 +1000
We currently have our primary and copy storage pools for SQL backups as
follows:

Primary                         Copy
SQLDB_DISKPOOL          SQLDB_COPYPOOL
SQLDB_TAPEPOOL          SQLDB_COPYPOOL
SQLMETA_DISKPOOL                SQLMETA_COPYPOOL

Is there any problem if I change the SQLMETA_DISKPOOL so that it's copy
storage pool is also SQLDB_COPYPOOL?

Paul Dudley
ANL IT Operations Dept.
ANL Container Line
pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.