ADSM-L

Re: Loaded client/server question

2006-04-06 11:14:51
Subject: Re: Loaded client/server question
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:08:35 -0500
You might try backing up each mount point as a separate client. You'll need
several dsm.opt files with the proper include and clientname options.

We do this on some of our large Novell clusters treating each volume as a
distinct client.

Gerald Michalak
630-691-4819
gmichala AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/06/2006
09:26:09 AM: