ADSM-L

Re: Cristie BRM

2006-02-16 16:11:02
Subject: Re: Cristie BRM
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:10:34 -0500
As part of our testing (and feel free to use their 30-day evaluation for
this, we did) we restored a Windows 2003 server originally on a 4-way
Xeon with a raid array for the disk drives to a standard desktop
single-cpu and IDE drive. It took a couple of passes to work out the
required device drivers, but the total time spent was less than the time
required to load (from original CD) Windows 2003 server on the same
desktop system.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc