ADSM-L

Re: Increasing bufpoolsize issue

2006-01-23 15:41:30
Subject: Re: Increasing bufpoolsize issue
From: Kurt Beyers <Kurt.Beyers AT DOLMEN DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:37:28 +0100
Rich,

A bit of a wild guess, but is there enough swap space to host the increased
buffpoolsize.

I know that the buffpoolsize should remain in the physical memory. But if the
second instance starts up after adding some additional swap space, you know
that it was the bottleneck.

Will TSM itself allocate the buffpoolsize in the physical memory anyway?

regards,
Kury