ADSM-L

TSM client 5.3 and Oracle TDP 5.2.0

2005-11-02 13:19:19
Subject: TSM client 5.3 and Oracle TDP 5.2.0
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:19:10 -0600
We are trying to run TDP for Oracle on Solaris 64bit Version 5.2.0, with
TSM client level 5.3.0.

When issuing any tdp command, we get the following error:

ANS0220E (RC400) An invalid option was found during option parsing.

I can't see anything in the documentation, bugs, or readmes about a client
level limitation..

When we downgraded the client to 5.1.5, without any changes to the client
configuration or the tdpo configuration, it worked fine.

Anybody have the client 5.3 and tdp 5.2.0 configuration working?  Did you have
to do anything special?

Tia,

bob