ADSM-L

Re: Is there a TDP module for Oracle 10 rel. 1 and Oracle 10G rel. 2?

2005-11-02 12:56:34
Subject: Re: Is there a TDP module for Oracle 10 rel. 1 and Oracle 10G rel. 2?
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:56:02 -0700
I too was unable to see if there was a separate TDP version for 10G rel
2, but we are running TDP on our TEST Oracle 10G rel2 RAC Linux cluster.

# tdpoconf showenvironment

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Databases:
Data Protection for Oracle
Version 5, Release 2, Level 0.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1997, 2003. All rights reserved.

DATA PROTECTION FOR ORACLE INFORMATION
 Version:              5
 Release:              2
 Level:                0
 Sublevel:             0
 Platform:             32bit TDPO Linux86

Although we have not put it into production, it's a big database
(400+GB) and it seems to be working.

Ben