ADSM-L

Re: 3494/3584 HA1 High Availability Option - is it worth it?

2005-10-11 15:07:32
Subject: Re: 3494/3584 HA1 High Availability Option - is it worth it?
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:07:14 -0600
        Well, the problem with that suggestion is that the front panel
on the library was not working. The PC would not even boot up with the
arctic card problem, so there was no way to change any of the library
settings.

        I'll have to play around in our development environment a little
more and see if some of the other suggestions work for next time around.

Thx
Ben