ADSM-L

Fw: JR- ANR8366E

2005-09-14 17:40:08
Subject: Fw: JR- ANR8366E
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:38:27 -0400
Ah, my previous post can be ignored. .., just found something interesting.
Looks like when defining devclass for file type, maxcap value is not
limited by filesize nor space limitation.

wiki link is still cool however..

Sung Y. Lee
----- Forwarded by Sung Y Lee/Austin/IBM on 09/14/2005 05:34 PM -----