ADSM-L

Re: ANS1113E while doing backup image c: -imagetype=snapshot

2005-09-02 16:00:44
Subject: Re: ANS1113E while doing backup image c: -imagetype=snapshot
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:00:21 -0500
Absolutely. Client and server versions need not match; indeed, TSM is
famous for compatibility among a large number of client and server
versions.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627