ADSM-L

Re: ANS1113E while doing backup image c: -imagetype=snapshot

2005-09-02 16:06:56
Subject: Re: ANS1113E while doing backup image c: -imagetype=snapshot
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:06:56 -0700
... With the caveat that not all combinations are formally supported by
IBM. And, of course, various features might be unavailable, depending on
how downlevel the server is.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-09-02
13:00:21: