ADSM-L

Re: Mixed media (LTO1 and LTO2) with LTO2 Drives - small correction

2005-09-01 11:29:36
Subject: Re: Mixed media (LTO1 and LTO2) with LTO2 Drives - small correction
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:29:28 -0500
I guess the doc I was questioning was the quote:

"You cannot mix media formats in a storage pool. This includes LTO1 and
LTO2 formats."

Bill is doing this (using LTO1 AND LTO2 formats in a storage pool.)

So if it is not wrong, I found it very confusing to figure out what that
means!

Thanks,

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg