ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 10 support

2005-06-08 13:46:01
Subject: Re: Solaris 10 support
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:45:45 -0400
FYI

      We have the latest TSM client backup/archive code running on Solaris
10 test machine now so it is running but not yet supported.
We also have the latest TDPO code installed for Oracle and is running in
our test Solaris 10 machine but not yet supported.

Justin Case
TSM Administrator/Storage Administrator
IT Analyst  OIT Infrastructure Support
334 Blackwell Street
2nd floor  Suite 2108 Durham,NC 27701
Duke University

             Andrew Raibeck
             <storman AT US DOT IBM.C
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: Solaris 10 support

             06/08/2005 11:34
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

For SPARC, we are currently targetting end of 2Q05 or beginning of 3Q05.
Note that this is not a formal announcement or commitment, and is subject
to change at the discretion of IBM. If you need a more formal answer, you
should consult with your IBM marketing or account representative.

There are no plans for x386 support at this time.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-06-08
05:01:53: