ADSM-L

Re: select statement: help!

2005-01-18 12:42:34
Subject: Re: select statement: help!
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:42:11 -0700
Maybe something like:

select entity as node_name, date(start_time) as date, cast(activity as -
varchar(10)) as activity, time(start_time) as start, time(end_time) as
end, -
cast(bytes/1024/1024 as decimal(6,0)) as megabytes, cast(affected as -
decimal(7,0)) as files, successful -
        from summary -
      where date(start_time)> date(current_timestamp - 1 day) -
      and (entity like 'HM%' or entity like 'GEO%') -
      order by successful

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/18/2005
10:33:11: