ADSM-L

Re: SQL Database Restore

2004-12-21 07:59:44
Subject: Re: SQL Database Restore
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:59:28 -0500
Sam,

There is an IBM technote (1105967) that explains this.
Go to:
     http://www.ibm.com

and search for:
     "Restoring SQL database to an alternate database"
or
    "1105967"

Make sure you include the quotation marks to help limit the search.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/21/2004
06:46:04 AM: