ADSM-L

Re: ANR3413E- DEFINE DRIVE

2004-11-27 12:23:37
Subject: Re: ANR3413E- DEFINE DRIVE
From: chithirai selvan <vimal_surender AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:23:20 -0800
Thanx Richard for your reply,
as i said this was old drive, the older guys changed
the configuration of hardware setting in the panel to
SPLIT instead of BASE.
this was trouble.
Hey i found ur link very informative to configure
later part of the settings.

Chithirai selvan.R

(http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&uid=swg21053647)