ADSM-L

AW: Remote Backups....

2004-11-24 11:52:21
Subject: AW: Remote Backups....
From: Salak Juraj <J.Salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:51:16 +0100
perfect!

in addition to this points, do make some planning & tests for restore.
Basically, your problem is full restore.
Either you can afford to wait long enoung to restore over remote line,
(learning about  "restart restore" may be important)
or produce backup sets and send them per post to the remote location.

best regards
Juraj