ADSM-L

Re: More TSM Linux issues

2004-06-25 21:11:09
Subject: Re: More TSM Linux issues
From: Paul Ripke <stix AT STIX.HOMEUNIX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:10:07 +1000
On Saturday, Jun 26, 2004, at 00:08 Australia/Sydney, Zoltan
Forray/AC/VCU wrote:

Thank you for the confirmation. I will proceed to update the drivers.
My
kernel is not an issue. In fact, it is the opposite. I had to downlevel
the kernel to 9.0.1 since that was the highest level supported with
1.4.11. 1.4.14 supports the 9.0.3 kernel I am currently running.

Forgive my ignorance, but out of curiosity, what are those kernel
versions referring to?

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke