ADSM-L

Advocacy.

2004-02-23 11:07:22
Subject: Advocacy.
From: asr AT UFL DOT EDU
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:05:47 -0500
I won't get into the whole advocacy debate in detail, but I will note that I
have had nothing but sterling support interactions with Servergraph.  I got a
corporate principal on the phone for several hours when I had some crotchety
install comments, and ended up feeling very good about the interaction.

I don't think there's anyone in the TSM aftermarket who's not aware of how
important their customer interactions are: it's like PC vendors: for every
horror story about Dell, there's a matching one about HP, and one about IBM.

- Allen S. Rout