ADSM-L

Re: Help with join

2004-02-09 14:25:17
Subject: Re: Help with join
From: Jim Neal <jneal AT MAIL.ARC.NASA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:22:27 -0800
Hi Gary,

        I'm not sure if your e-mail contains typos or not, but the first thing
that
I noticed is that you do not have a comma separating the selected fields i.e
"select events.node_name, nodes.contact from events nodes where".  If you do
have the commas separating the selected fields please let me know and I will
attempt to assist further.

Jim Neal
Junior Engineer
Lockheed-Martin IT/ODIN
AMES Research Center
Moffett Field, Ca 94035
(650) 604-1283

*Any comments, posts, or other e-mail sent from this address are the opinion
of the sender and should not be interpreted as an official opinion of any
organization unless otherwise specified*