ADSM-L

Re: Backsets To Removable Media

2003-12-10 03:57:47
Subject: Re: Backsets To Removable Media
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:41:52 +0200
mkisofs + cdrecord

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Renee Davis <rdavis AT UH DOT EDU>
09.12.2003 23:11

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Backsets To Removable Media

We are testing the feature on TSM that allows you to generate a backset
and
copy it to removable media. Our server (7026-6H1) has a 4.7 GB SCSI-2
DVD-RAM drive. We wish to cut the backsets to DVDs. The Admin Guide says
that once the backup set is generated, you must use 3rd-party software to
label and copy the backset to your media. Any suggestions of software or
strategies to accomplish this on an AIX box?

OS System: AIX 5.2.0.1
TSM Level: 5.2.0.2

--
Renee Davis