ADSM-L

Re: TSM restore media list

2003-12-04 06:43:24
Subject: Re: TSM restore media list
From: "Marcel J.E. Mol" <marcel AT MESA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:42:52 +0100
IF you want to know on node/filespace level you can look at the volumeusage
table.
For example:

                   select distinct node_name, stgpool_name, volume_name
                          from volumeusage
                          order by node_name, stgpool_name, volume_name

I have this small perl script that makes its output more readable.

-Marcel

--
     ======--------         Marcel J.E. Mol                MESA Consulting B.V.
    =======---------        ph. +31-(0)6-54724868          P.O. Box 112