ADSM-L

Re: How does "replace=no" work?

2003-11-05 13:05:16
Subject: Re: How does "replace=no" work?
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:04:28 -0800
Tobi,

To (kind of, but not really) address your question from yesterday, when
doing a restore of large disk volumes, it's good to use the command line
client and tee your output into a file.  You can often avoid these kinds of
issues by looking at that output file to see which file the restore last
performed.

Alex Paschal
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail