ADSM-L

Re: media labeling - library not configured?

2003-06-30 10:36:49
Subject: Re: media labeling - library not configured?
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:36:22 -0500
I have not, but thanks for mentioning that. What worked is the label
libvol command which Hunny mentioned in a previous post.

However, should I disable RSM anyway? I've looked into it a bit, and I'd
prefer not to run that service if I don't need it. Especially if it might
get in the way, and from the looks of posts on groups.google it looks like
RSM gets in the way of some stuff, especially if you run other backup
services such as TSM. Any comment?

Thanks!

Alex