ADSM-L

Re: (Off-topic) Re: The TSM Almanac 04/21/2003

2003-04-22 11:15:26
Subject: Re: (Off-topic) Re: The TSM Almanac 04/21/2003
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:14:51 +0200
On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:59:57 +0200
Richard Foster <Richard.Foster AT HYDRO DOT COM> wrote:

> Paul
>
> Nitpickers unite, but beware. I note your Sig has 9AM - definitely not ISO.
>
> Richard
>

>                       [email protected]
>                       ET.AU                    To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
> DOT EDU
>                       Sent by:                 cc:
>                       [email protected].        Subject:  Re: The TSM Almanac
> 04/21/2003
>                       EDU
>

>                       2003-04-22 15:48
>                       Please respond to
>                       ADSM-L
>

> Ahh - since this is an international list, can we use ISO date
> formats? ie. YYYY-MM-DD? My eyes start to water trying to find the
> 21st month on my calendar... ;)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Paul Ripke
> Unix/OpenVMS/TSM/DBA
> 101 reasons why you can't find your Sysadmin:
> 68: It's 9AM. He/She is not working that late.
> -- Koos van den Hout

Which is kind of tipical, 'cause Koos is usually completely standard
compliant....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams