ADSM-L

(Off-topic) Re: The TSM Almanac 04/21/2003

2003-04-22 10:00:28
Subject: (Off-topic) Re: The TSM Almanac 04/21/2003
From: Richard Foster <Richard.Foster AT HYDRO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:59:57 +0200
Paul

Nitpickers unite, but beware. I note your Sig has 9AM - definitely not ISO.

Richard

                      [email protected]
                      ET.AU                    To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      [email protected].        Subject:  Re: The TSM Almanac
04/21/2003
                      EDU

                      2003-04-22 15:48
                      Please respond to
                      ADSM-L

Ahh - since this is an international list, can we use ISO date
formats? ie. YYYY-MM-DD? My eyes start to water trying to find the
21st month on my calendar... ;)

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke
Unix/OpenVMS/TSM/DBA

This e-mail with attached documents is only for the intended recipient
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.
any unauthorised reading, copying, disclosure or distribution of the
e-mail and/or attached documents is expressly forbidden, and may be a
criminal offence, and that Hydro shall not be liable for any action
taken by you based on the electronically transmitted information.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, you are kindly requested
to immediately inform the sender thereof and delete the e-mail and
attached documents.