ADSM-L

Re: solution for Oracle DB hot baclkups

2002-11-04 08:23:25
Subject: Re: solution for Oracle DB hot baclkups
From: "Braich, Raminder" <raminder.braich AT DAVEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:17:40 -0500
We are using TDP for Oracle with RMAN. There were problems expiring backups
but that was fixed in the latest release of TDP. TDP for Oracle guide was
the only document I read in addition to searching through the list to
configure it. In other words it is quite easy to configure. I am not sure
how well the restore process will be since I did not have an opportunity to
do one yet, fortunately.

Raminder Braich
SAP/ORACLE Administrator
The Davey Tree Expert Company