ADSM-L

Re: OK IBM _ ENOUGH ALREADY with the IBM/Tivoli TSM website -

2002-10-24 08:18:34
Subject: Re: OK IBM _ ENOUGH ALREADY with the IBM/Tivoli TSM website -
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:20:11 +0300
Maybe that "smart" support person have already ported Internet Exploder to
AIX or Linux (IBM claims is 100% committed to) ?!? :-((
When the $#%$, IBM will start promote their *own* products. Recently I had
a not so funny situation - a project manager was nearly purchased
BackupExec for their W2k servers despite the fact their UNIX servers are
using TSM. The trick was that the HW (IBM xSeries) came with try'n'buy
BackupExec and he thought this is the part IBM is proposing as part of the
whole solution !!!

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Adolph Kahan <akahan AT ICA DOT NET>