ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.1 Win2000 server reboot

2002-09-19 14:50:10
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.1 Win2000 server reboot
From: "kurt.beyers AT pandora DOT be" <kurt.beyers AT PANDORA DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:43:34 +0200
The problem seems to be solved. There was a service 'IBM Automatic Server
Reboot' that caused the reboots. It is a known problem at IBM and the problem
is fixed in a more recent version of the service. It has been installed and the
server didn't reboot since then.

Thanks for the guided help you have been given

Kurt