ADSM-L

Re: 5.1.1 Windows 2000 scheduler won't start

2002-08-22 16:41:43
Subject: Re: 5.1.1 Windows 2000 scheduler won't start
From: Randall D Floyd <rdfloyd AT INDIANA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:25:27 -0500
This happens to me on two new win2k server builds with TSM client 4.2.2.
It also happens to a colleague of mine with a new win2k server build and
TSM client 4.2.2.  I haven't began a detailed troubleshooting process on
this one yet, so I look forward to see what responses come from the list,
or what resolution Level 2 gives you.