ADSM-L

Re: One Client Two TSM Server

2002-06-25 07:34:16
Subject: Re: One Client Two TSM Server
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:30:05 +0300
You did not stated what is the client OS. I assume you are talking about
Windows.
The answer is to create two dsm.opt files not two set of binaries. Then
use "dsmc -optfile=<the desired file>". Also you can set -optfile
parameter for a service and install two services with different
optfiles/settings. This is for example how TSM client has to be set-up on
MSCS system. Look for more examples in the Using B/A client manual.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant