ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Informix - Average Filesize

2002-06-25 07:36:27
Subject: Re: TDP for Informix - Average Filesize
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:34:19 +0300
The answer is - you can't. Sorry. We've discussed this in the past but
with no success. And AFAIK the is no DPI v4.2.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        TDP for Informix - Average Filesize

Hi all,
I know, there is the answer in the Archive, but I can't find
it.......sorry.......
So again the question =>
How can I tell the TDP for Informix (the API) the value for the Average
Filesize
?
When I backup my databases I want to tell the TSM Server, that the
Database/Tablespaces which the TDP for Informix will send, will have about
5
Gigabytes......

All hints are welcome...

Regards