ADSM-L

Re: Offsite Mirror of TSM server

2002-04-18 14:30:00
Subject: Re: Offsite Mirror of TSM server
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:35:33 -0400
That is what I guessed from the docs. I was hoping I was wrong !

So, of what value would a DB backup to a "target" server be ?  I could
never recover from it !!!

Sounds like a partially implemented and of very limited use feature, to me
!!

Is anybody out there using a "target" server to perform backups of any
kind ?   If you do, the better question would be, why and how ?

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
04/18/2002 01:03 PM