ADSM-L

Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...

2002-04-04 19:00:45
Subject: Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:00:35 -0500
No.

I would help if you could provide more detailed information about your
problem.... "TSM/ODBC connection not working" isn't much to go on.... For
starters, the version of the ODBC driver you are using (should be 4.2.1),
the application you are having difficulty with, and what the difficulty
is.

One thing that occurs to me: if you downloaded the driver from the ftp
site, did you just run the IP22373_ODBC_DRIVER.EXE package, which merely
unpacks the install image? Or did you actually go into the
tsmcli\win32\odbc\disk1 directory and run setup.exe?

If you have not already done so, you should be sure to review the
README.ODBC.TXT file that accompanies the driver. Among other things, it
includes install instructions, a list of supported applications, and
troubleshooting/diagnostic info.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
04/04/2002 10:49