ADSM-L

Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...

2002-04-04 13:25:46
Subject: Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:25:35 -0600
Jack,

What client OS are you running?

I just installed the TSM Windows client onto Windows XP, and my
previously-working ODBC link no longer works.

Upgrading the TSM client from 4.1.3 to the latest 4.2.x did not solve the
problem.

I'm only into this problem less than an hour, so I haven't had a chance to
do much about it yet.  I will probably call Tivoli if nothing useful
surfaces on the forum.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram Corporation