ADSM-L

Re: Windows NTFS last accessed date set by TSM client

2002-04-02 21:05:36
Subject: Re: Windows NTFS last accessed date set by TSM client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:17:50 -0500
TSM uses the Win32 File I/O CreateFile() function to open files for
backup. We do pass in the FILE_FLAG_BACKUP_SEMANTICS flag when we open the
file, so maybe NAVCE somehow detects this. But I don't know for sure.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
04/02/2002 16:12