ADSM-L

Re: TDP Domino crashing

2001-12-19 09:41:46
Subject: Re: TDP Domino crashing
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:39:00 -0500
> now knowing that TDP in general saves things in the form of "archives"
(at
> least TDP/R3 does) I would wonder if maybe something like what I
described
> above is being seen...  might be worth while just to query your mgmt
classes
> & archive copy groups to double check everything is as you expect (mine
> wasn't !)

Actually... TDP for Domino stores things in the backup copy groups.
It is not like TDP for R/3 in that respect.  TDP for Exchange and
TDP for SQL also store things in the backup copygroup.

This is a good idea... but then again.. the Dr. Watson does not
appear when this same command is run manually.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave