ADSM-L

Re: Anyone seen ANE4032E?

2001-10-31 11:39:52
Subject: Re: Anyone seen ANE4032E?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:36:06 -0500
The updated client should fix it - that error usually occurs when you try
to restore with an older level client that the data was backed up with.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday.

I have a user who is trying to restore a few files and is getting error
ANE4032E, A file that was flagged as compressed was not compressed, and
the system failed. The manual says this is a system failure and to notify
your system admin.

The files were backed up under one OS and the restore attempt is under a
new OS installation. I have given the user the latest client for Windows
install, but I suspect that it will not help. Any ideas?

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860