ADSM-L

Anyone seen ANE4032E?

2001-10-31 11:04:25
Subject: Anyone seen ANE4032E?
From: Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:58:32 -0600
I have a user who is trying to restore a few files and is getting error
ANE4032E, A file that was flagged as compressed was not compressed, and
the system failed. The manual says this is a system failure and to notify
your system admin.

The files were backed up under one OS and the restore attempt is under a
new OS installation. I have given the user the latest client for Windows
install, but I suspect that it will not help. Any ideas?

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
Nancy.Reeves AT wichita DOT edu          316-978-3860