ADSM-L

Re: How do I see when a file will be deleted from the server?

2001-09-30 07:44:45
Subject: Re: How do I see when a file will be deleted from the server?
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:42:24 +0300
select backups.node_name, backups.filespace_name, -
        backups.hl_name, backups.ll_name, mgmtclasses.class_name, -
        max(backups.deactivate_date) as "Deleted", -
        max(backups.deactivate_date + -
        cast(bu_copygroups.retonly as interval day) ) as "Expires"-
from backups, nodes, domains, mgmtclasses, bu_copygroups -
where bu_copygroups.domain_name=mgmtclasses.domain_name -
and bu_copygroups.set_name=mgmtclasses.set_name -
and bu_copygroups.class_name=mgmtclasses.class_name -
and bu_copygroups.copygroup_name='STANDARD' -
 -
and mgmtclasses.domain_name=domains.domain_name -
and mgmtclasses.set_name='ACTIVE' -
and mgmtclasses.class_name = case backups.class_name when 'DEFAULT' -
        then (select domains.defmgmtclass from nodes,domains -
        where nodes.node_name=backups.node_name -
        and nodes.domain_name=domains.domain_name) -
        else backups.class_name end -
 -
and nodes.domain_name=domains.domain_name -
 -
and backups.node_name=nodes.node_name -
and backups.state='INACTIVE_VERSION' -
and not exists (select 1 from backups as bb -
        where bb.node_name=backups.node_name -
        and bb.filespace_name=backups.filespace_name -
        and bb.hl_name=backups.hl_name -
        and bb.ll_name=backups.ll_name -
        and bb.state='ACTIVE_VERSION') -
group by backups.node_name, backups.filespace_name, backups.hl_name,
backups.ll_name, mgmtclasses.class_name

Sorry, the query became very complicated and will take too long to run. But
it was fun (and chalenge) to create it. Also would be nice if someone can
optimize it.
Do not forget that if file version has expired it is no longer in the
database and there is no query which can help. You can see what you already
have lost running this query on restored database from earlier period.
However this would not give you back expired versions/files.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

P.S. BTW: Can you help to other people using hotmail (like Jorge Rodriguez
<jrodri_duran AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>) how to set it up to send plain text instead
of
HTML to the list.

Zlatko

mrkirra2001 <mrkirra2001 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 27.09.2001 11:05:26
Please respond to mrkirra2001 <mrkirra2001 AT hotmail DOT com>