ADSM-L

Re: TSM and 3590E Tapes

2001-07-10 11:20:48
Subject: Re: TSM and 3590E Tapes
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:18:41 -0400
Thanks.  I just sent an email query for the archives.  I had been trying to
seach them from the web, but had no luck.  The LSOFT pages show a web archive
link at:

vm.marist.edu/htbin/wa

but when I try to link to it I can't get connected.  Is there really a web
interface for ADSM-L archives?

Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952