ADSM-L

TDP for R3 Query

2001-06-28 05:30:53
Subject: TDP for R3 Query
From: Phil Stockton <phil.stockton AT RS-COMPONENTS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:29:53 +0100
Hello everybody,

I know the following is not supported but does anyone know if this will
work.  To get to the correct Support levels I need the Unix team to upgrade
AIX on a lot of boxes and I can't wait that long.

The environment

Server AIX 4.32.  using 3.1.2.90

Client  Solaris 8 and Oracle .

ADSM 3.7 and TDP for R3 version 3.1 with the relevant API..

Presntly I am running Offline backups once a week which is not ideal.

Regards

Phil Stockton
RS Components Lit
Corby
Northants
U.K.
Mail to Phil.Stockton AT RS-Components DOT cpm

The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The views stated
herein do not necessarily represent the view of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient of this Email you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this mail in
error please Email the sender.

RS Components Ltd.