ADSM-L

HELP! Logged off, BUT ntuser.dat still "in use by another process" ???!

2001-05-18 16:14:39
Subject: HELP! Logged off, BUT ntuser.dat still "in use by another process" ???!
From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek AT NIST DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:19:05 -0700
Hello,

With respect to the ntuser.dat and ntuser.dat.log files, we have noticed
that our clients are getting: "the object is in use by another process"
entries in their log files. BUT they have logged off, and there are no other
users logged into the machine....

Any ideas what else could be locking ntuser.dat and ntuser.dat.log files?

thanks!
Keith