ADSM-L

590 to F50

2001-05-18 16:07:49
Subject: 590 to F50
From: George Lesho <glesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:11:02 -0500
Let me try again... didn't get any responses from my first try....

TSM (V.3.7.3.6) server currently on a 590 (AIX 432) and have a new server (F50 /
AIX 433) I wish to move the TSM server to.
Is there a FAQ or documentation I can look at to see what general steps I need
to take to make the transition without a lot of head aches? What are the license
issues? Does anyone have any notes? I am fairly proficient with TSM but have not
done this type of move... any hints would be much appreciated.  Have seached the
TSM/storage site and ADSM-L FAQs and have seen nothing that would help.

George Lesho
Storage/System Admin
AFC Enterprises