ADSM-L

AIX Nodes not backing up?

2001-04-23 11:24:45
Subject: AIX Nodes not backing up?
From: Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:17:02 -0400
On 3 of my AIX nodes the file space show's the last backup completion date
as 4/9/01 but if I look in the dsmsched.log it shows that the backup has
been completing every night.  The 3 nodes are at AIX 4.3.2 & TSM client
version 4.1.2
I ran DSMC i this morning & it showed that it completed & it inspected 18
objects & backed up 0 objects.  I assume this is because of the incremental
that ran last night.
Has anybody seen this?  My main concern is that my data is not really being
backed up!!!

Bruce Kamp
Bruce Kamp
Network Analyst II