ADSM-L

Re: Error in Backupset Expiration

2001-04-11 07:54:10
Subject: Re: Error in Backupset Expiration
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:50:55 -0500
Ahhh but notice this little problem
I've tried everything to get the volume free'd up, I've deleted everything I
can...
but the little bugger just hangs in there...
tsm: TSMSRV07>q backupset
ANR2034E QUERY BACKUPSET: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

tsm: TSMSRV07>q volhist t=backupset

       Date/Time: 03/22/00   12:23:29
     Volume Type: BACKUPSET
   Backup Series:
Backup Operation:
      Volume Seq: 1
    Device Class: 3590DEVC
     Volume Name: AAF002
 Volume Location:
         Command: generate backupset ggmaix test devc=3590devc

tsm: TSMSRV07>q libvol * aaf002

Library Name   Volume Name   Status       Owner        Last Use    Home
Element
------------   -----------   ----------   ----------   ---------
------------
------------
TSM3494LIB7    AAF002        Private
TSM3494LIB7    AAF002        Private

tsm: TSMSRV07>
tsm: TSMSRV07>q node ggmaix
ANR2034E QUERY NODE: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

tsm: TSMSRV07>
tsm: TSMSRV07>q vol aaf002
ANR2034E QUERY VOLUME: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

tsm: TSMSRV07>
tsm: TSMSRV07>del backupset ggmaix test begind=-9999 endd=today
ANR2034E DELETE BACKUPSET: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

tsm: TSMSRV07>del backupset * * begind=-999 endd=today
ANR2034E DELETE BACKUPSET: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

tsm: TSMSRV07>del volhist t=all tod=-5

Do you wish to proceed? (Yes/No) y
ANR2467I DELETE VOLHISTORY: 0 sequential volume history entries were
successfully deleted.  (I already did this yesterday)