ADSM-L

Problem with log file

2001-03-28 04:02:13
Subject: Problem with log file
From: Demaerel Miguel <miguel.demaerel AT SGS.BE.SEMA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:45:31 +0200
Hoi

Can someone help me with this one.

When I start the server I get the following message.
ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR7807W Unable to get information for file /lgaa1dk6/lg2.
A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
ANR7807W Unable to get information for file /lgaa1dk6/lg3.
A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
ANR0259E Unable to read complete restart/checkpoint information from any
database or recovery
log volume.

How can I move log files to an other dir.
lg2 and lg3 are now in /lgaa1dk7

I have change the dsmserv.dsk file, but its still looking for the old files.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Miguel

                   ////
                  (o o)
             Miguel DEMAEREL
        Sema Group Managed Services
       Raketstraat 98 - 1130 Brussel
                 Belgium
       Tel: +32 (0)2 724 93 17
       Fax: +32 (0)2 724 92 92
 EMail: Miguel.Demaerel AT SGS.BE.SEMA DOT COM