ADSM-L

Re: Auditdb

2001-03-05 07:53:42
Subject: Re: Auditdb
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:54:15 -0500
>is not poossible that I have a database corrupted after two week, starting
>with a fresh DB!!!!

Davide - The problem you are having is extremely unusual, and from what
         I've seen in the past, can result from operating system crashes,
mistakes by operators, or unreliable disk hardware used by the server.
If you have not been doing so, mirror your TSM database and recovery log,
with MIRRORWrite Sequential.  Many of us have been doing that, and have
successfully avoided server problems in the face of other irregularities
in the server's environment.

  Richard Sims, BU